Thanks for visiting Teratak Pelangi Senja...

Kita kongsi warna mata... Tapi tidak warna hati.. Guna hak berfikir sebelum hak bersuara.. Kalau terpelajar guna hak miranda....

Most Gorgeous People Who's Following My Blog..


Rabu, Disember 21, 2011

A Prayer For All..

A Prayer For All


Bismillah hirrahmannirahim

Allah S.W.T always has three replies to our Doa

(1)    “Yes.”

       (3)“Yes, but not now..”

(2)    “ I have a better plan for you..”






There’s never a “NO”… Just have faith and keep praying.

     The problem with many of us is that we don’t believe that Allah will open a window and pour in blessings that we won’t have room to receive them. I dare anyone to try Allah, He is true to His word. Allah cannot lie and His promises are sure.

      My prayer for all of us today is an owesome prayer. Believe it and you shall be blessed.

     “Ya Allah, most gracious and loving God. I pray to You that You abundantly bless my family and me (ameen). I know that You recognize that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife but all who believe and trust in You, Oh Allah, I send up a prayer request for Your blessings not only on the person who sent this message to me, but for all those whom I have forwarded this message on to and myself (amen). I am also aware that the power of joint prayer by those who believe and trust in You is more powerful than anything. I hank You always for Your blessing (amen).”

     “Almighty Allah, believe the person reading this right now from debt and debt’s burdens blessed Your Godly wisdom that we maybe good stewards over all that You have given us Ya Allah, for I know how wonderful and might You are Ya Rabbul Alamin. I am also fully conscious of the fact that is we just obey You and walk on Your way that have shown us You will pour Your more blessings on us (amen). I thank You now for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come because I know You are not done with me yet. In Your name, I pray (amen).

     Take 60 second and send this to those in your list , Insya-Allah within hour you will have cased a multitude of peoplr to pray to Allah for each other then sit back and watch the power of Allah were In your life for doing the thing that you have know.







     Remain blessing.. ameen
     






Gratisan Musik

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan